Protect your iPhone 6S Plus or iPhone 6 Plus with the Evutec Karbon SI Series case featuring dual-layer protection, thanks to a shock-resistant inner layer co-molded with an outer layer made of DuPont™ Kevlar®* woven fibers. The SI Series provides military grade protection, while still achieving the slimmest profile for a case of its kind, coming in at just 1.5mm thin.
*Dupont™ Kevlar® is an advanced composite material with a unique combination of high strength, high modulus, toughness and thermal stability. It’s 5 times stronger than steel on an equal-weight basis, and used successfully in ballistic applications, ropes and cables, protective apparels such as cut-resistant gloves, in life protection uses such as helmets, vehicle armoring, etc.
Evutec SI Series are drop test certified to meet military standards MIL-STD 810G-516.6*
* MIL-STD 810 is a US Military certification applied to equipment that can withstand tough environmental conditions. Though traditionally awarded to military applications, the Mil-Spec certification is granted to a number of commercial products that strive toward the same standards of ruggedness, durability, and protection.
Step 1: Gathering Fibers
Each and every Evutec case goes through an intensive multi-step process to be constructed starting with the preparation of its main component; DuPont™ Kevlar®. DuPont™ Kevlar® is created by gathering thousands of individual strands and combining them to form one single strand. This strand is 0.7mm thin; that`s thinner than the average strand of human hair.
Step 2: Weaving Process
These strands are then woven into a flexible fabric that can be molded into a variety of different shapes.
Step 3: Dipping
After weaving is completed the fabric is dipped to hold all strands in place.
Step 4: Forming
The now pliable Kevlar® fabric is heat molded to form the shape of a protective cellphone snap case that is only 0.7mm thin.
Step 5: Laser Cutting
Multi-angled lasers are used to cut out the openings for buttons, camera lens, headphone jack and charging dock.
Step 6: Evutouch™ Coating
Every Evutec protective case is finished with an extensive 5 step Evutouch™ Coating process to ensure the end product is smooth and durable. After an Evutouch™ coat is layered onto the case it is them allowed to dry before being polished to a sleek shine. These steps are repeated until the fifth Evutouch™ coating is applied making certain that not only will the case be beautiful but resistance to scratches
from everyday use.
Evutec cases don’t contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular signal
- Strong material – 5 times stronger than steel at the same weight
- Shock resistant – dual-layer protection
- Slim profile – 1.5mm thin lightweight design
- Durable – Unlike plastic, DuPont™ Kevlar® woven fibers won’t crack or chip
- Scratch-resistant coating – Every Evutec case is finished with a 5-step coating process ensure smoothness, scratch protection and durability
- Drop-test certified to meet military standards (MIL-STD 810G-516.6)
Works with: iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6 Plus