See the world from a new perspective with the revolutionary cat S60. Combining the classic rugged qualities of cat phones with leading smartphone innovation, this new Generation rugged smartphone will allow you to capture everything from the palm of your hand. Achieve more with the world's first thermal imaging smartphone.
- 4.7" HD, Gorilla glass 4
- Android 6.0 (marshmallow)
- 3800 mah (non-removable battery)
- Up to 128GB, single SIM
- Ip68 waterproof up to 5 meters for 1 hour Military standard 810G
- Strengthened Die Cast Frame
- Drop proof to 1.8m, MIL Spec 810G
- Super bright display (typical 540 nits), Gorilla Glass 4
- 4.7” HD capacitive multi-touch with auto wet finger & glove support
- Optimised battery performance (3800mAh)
- High quality audio experience (>105dB)
- Underwater 13MP main camera with dual flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
- Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- 13MP Autofocus + FLIR Thermal Camera
- 1 year Canadian Warranty with CAT, contact email@example.com or go to www.catphones.com/support
1. For fast processing, we highly recommend you use PAYPAL checkout even when paying by credit card (Paypal checkout allows you to choose between using a Paypal account or a credit card for payment so you can still pay by credit card even if you don't have a Paypal account). Credit card orders not using Paypal checkout will be reviewed before being released and this may delay shipping, regardless of the selected shipping method.
2. For a high value order like this, we take the liberty of shipping Purolator or UPS Ground to you even when Canada Post is selected at checkout. If this is an issue, then contact us right away after the order was placed. Likewise, FEDEX AIR orders might go out as UPS AIR or Purolator AIR.
Before you purchase: We accept returns for this product for 30 days only after which the CAT warranty kicks in. Phones need to be returned in their original condition and free of any passwords, anti-theft protection or personal information. Phones that have been damaged will be refused. Phones need to come back including all accessories and with the original retail packaging. Defective phones are covered by CAT's Canadian warranty from DAY 1 so for warranty issues or technical support, please contact CAT at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.catphones.com/support